1) Any person may access the EPIKMOMS.COM and the Products either by registering to the Website or using the Website as a guest. However, a guest user may not have access to all sections of the EPIKMOMS.COMincluding certain benefits/promotional offers, which shall be reserved only for the purpose of registered Users, and which may change from time to time at the sole discretion of the EPIKMOMS.COM.
2) If you wish to register yourself with the EPIKMOMS.COM, you shall be required to create an account by registering through Facebook or your email account or by filling in the details prescribed in the Website registration form. You will then receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under your password or account.
3) Users of the Website may be required to provide certain person information and expressly permit the EPIKMOMS.COM from accessing and/or collecting and retaining such personal information of the Users. Such provision and/or collection, storage, retention, use and disclosure of the personal information of the Users shall be subject to the EPIKMOMS.COM.
1) Prices for Products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees.
2) The EPIKMOMS.COMdoes not charge any registration/membership or browsing fee. However, the Website reserves the absolute right to alter the fee policy from time to time. In the event, the Website alters its services, it may introduce new fees for such altered services. All such fees that the Website may charge will be intimated to the Users and such change shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the EPIKMOMS.COM. All such fees charged by the Website shall be in Indian Rupees. The Users continued use of the Website shall be deemed as an acceptance of the amended terms and conditions.
3) EPIKMOMS.COM may enter into agreements with third party payment gateway aggregators and financial institutions authorized by the Reserve Bank of India for collection, refund and remittance and to facilitate payment between Users and Sellers. The Website shall initiate the remittance of the payments made by the User and the date of completion of transaction shall be after the Products are delivered to the User and such other additional time as may be agreed between EPIKMOMS.COMand the third party.
4) While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, the Website will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to the User due to:
Notwithstanding anything contained herein,EPIKMOMS.COMreserves the right to conduct additional verification for security or other reasons if it is not satisfied with the creditability of the User.
6) The Website may in its sole discretion impose limits on the number of transaction which an individual holding a financial instrument may use for payment for Products.
Additionally, the Website reserves the right to refuse to process transactions exceeding such limit and transactions by Users that have incurred questionable charges and amounts.
7) The Website is merely a facilitator for providing the User with payment channels through automated online electronic payments (either itself or through Service Providers), cash on delivery, collection and remittance facility for the payment of Products purchased by the User on the Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and credit card payment gateway networks (of either the Website or Service Providers).